Saturday, January 26, 2008

//Reflection::Confession::Truth




//Saturday, January 26, 2008
The High Café/Restaurant
4:28 am

::Reflection
The High makes you think. Makes you contemplate life without hope, or maybe even the idea of a life with hope, but understanding how to relate that hope to a broken people.
Where is the Church in this?
Why is there such an absence?
Where is this “transformational Love” we speak and preach about?
Just a couple questions I have been asking for a while…

::Confession
I seek the face of Truth, many times being distracted.
I long to embrace Love, but flee from it so quickly.
I hunger to be a servant, but so many times find myself expecting to be served.
I thirst for righteousness, but so often fall short of His Glory.

::Truth
I desire wisdom, but I am finding that many times it takes the form of foolishness.
I have no earthly father, but I have a Heavenly one.
The Father dwells in Community, but also speaks in Solitude.

1 comment:

:::: Travis Keller :::: said...

i posted re: deconstructing orthodoxy.