Wednesday, November 19, 2008

//Masters in Ecological Theology...

With my recent revitalized interest in the topic of redemption and how it relates to Creation, I have begun to think more about the possibilities for my masters study.  
I was very skeptical that I would find anything that dealt with theology and creation. 
But I began to look online and I found the University of St. Michael's College in Toronto, Canada. Their graduate school offers a Masters in Theology with a concentration in Theology and Ecology.  Looking at their courses and the programs involved, it almost seems too good to be true...
Here is a selection of the classes to choose from:

-Spirituality & Ecology: Integration and Implications
-Christian Ethicists and Ecology
-Theology, Ecology & the New Cosmology
-New Voices in Theology
-New Heaven /New Earth
-Globalization, Social Justice and Eco-justice
-Beyond Homelessness: Theology in a Postmodern World
-Spirituality and Culture
-Theology, Science and Suffering

I am interested to hear anyones thoughts or if you know anything about this particular school or program.
Here is the link to the website:

No comments: